The TS-231P2 features three USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports and dual Gigabit LAN ports, delivering outstanding multitasking performance for your backup, synchronization, and remote access needs on a secure private cloud. The quad-core TS-231P2 provides powerful hardware capabilities, enabling Qfiling (automated file organization) and Qsirch (full-text search) for more intelligent day-to-day NAS use. Many feature-rich apps are available to enhance your productivity & digital life, including Notes Station (create digital notes on a secure private cloud and share with colleagues and friends), QmailAgent (centralize email account management and back up emails), and Qcontactz (centrally store and manage contact information). The TS-231P2 also supports Snapshots, allowing you to easily restore your TS-231P2 to a previous state in the event of an unexpected NAS failure or when struck by a ransomware attack. What’s more, you can now integrate various IoT devices into your TS-231P2 and quickly develop, deploy, and host IoT applications with QNAP’s innovative QIoT Suite Lite.
- Quad-core 1.7GHz processor with up to 8 GB memory
- Supports Qfiling automated file organization and Qsirch full-text search engine
- Full NAS encryption using volume-based technology and hardware acceleration
- Rapidly develop and deploy IoT applications with Container Station and QIoT Suite Lite
- Supports QmailAgent as a mailroom center and Qcontactz for centralizing contact information
- Stream your multimedia library via DLNA® and Chromecast™
- Build a surveillance center to safeguard your home and office