The JUA254/255 USB™ to HDMI™ Multi-Monitor Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via HDMI™ connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional hardware. The USB™ 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully-functioning, multi-display powerhouse. This USB™ adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphics card. You can have a second monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for Mac® ), or make it your primary monitor. Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any Windows® or Mac® computer with a USB™ 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0 resolutions and playback, which are ideal for office applications. The simple plug-and-play function allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector within seconds to create a new visual environment on Windows® 10.
- Easily add an additional display through the USB™ 3.0 and HDMI™ connection
- Video playback performs at 1080p HD with a resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- Add an additional monitor without adding an expensive, internal video card and avoid complicated installation.
- Hot-swappable USB™ enables you to add or remove monitors without rebooting your system
- Move and view your large documents across two screens without overlapping windows
- Multitask with larger landscape/desktop space
- Ideal for viewing multiple windows at the same time
- Great for multitasking in a wide variety of fields including call centers, stock markets, hospitals, graphic design, editing, accounting, etc.
- A must-have for surfing the web and working on your email and social media accounts at the same time.
|Host Connector||1 – USB™ Type-A 3.0 male|
|Ports||2 – USB™ Type-A 3.1 Gen 2
1 – USB-C® Power Delivery 2.0
1 – 4K HDMI™
|Video Output||1 – HDMI™ Female|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Audio Channel||2.1 via HDMI™|
|Displays Supported||1 HDMI™|
|Max Data Transfer Rate||N/A|
|Max Display Refresh Rate||N/A|
|Max Display Resolution||Up to 2048 x 1152|
|Power Consumption||≦ 500 mA|
|Cable Length||3.14 in (80 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 118°F (0 to 48°C)|